Do you want to shape the future of aviation? Do you share our vision of saving and improving lives through technology with a purpose? Then join our ambitious team of young talents and experienced professionals!
We at Wingcopter design innovative, high-performance drones that are operated all over the world in commercial and humanitarian operations. Our drone technology saves and improves lives every day.
Currently, we are looking for a Safety Manager (m/f/d) to join our Team.
What You’ll Do:
The Safety Manager is the process owner for several key management processes and activities:
- Establish and maintain Safety Management System in accordance with regulatory requirements (EASA and other NAA’s)
- Measuring and improving Safety Performance of Wingcopter
- Safety Trainings
- Safety Investigations
- Other duties in the aviation field
The Safety Manager shall also:
- Develop, administrate and maintain the Safety Manual of the Wingcopter LUC application
- monitor EASA Part UAS and JARUS Part FCL including new and revised AMCs and GMs for changes and shall liaise with the CMM to ensure that AvS documentation is revised to reflect EASA regulatory changes
- The SM is responsible to update the Safety Manuals accordingly to the new/next standards
- Comply with all requirements in Wingcopter LUC documentation.
- Operate Wingcopter’s UAS to have first-hand experience and understanding of specific operational risks, challenges and opportunities.
What You’ll Need:
- Safety Attitude
- Collaborative spirit and strong sense of responsibility
- Experience in operating unmanned aircraft systems (UAS) or extensive general aviation experience
- Current EASA UAS qualifications
- Have experience in training and safety management in the field of UAS
- Profound technical understanding of unmanned aircraft systems
- Management Experience in a UAS operations or training organisation
What you bring as a perfect candidate:
- You are a team player.
- You have a can-do mentality.
- You believe that technology can have a positive impact on society and our future.
What We’ll Offer:
- A highly motivated team.
- The exciting life of a fast-growing tech startup.
- The opportunity to develop and implement your own ideas.
- The active promotion of your personal and professional development.
- The chance to have a positive impact through your work.
At Wingcopter, we strive to create an inclusive corporate culture where everyone is treated with respect and trust, irrespective of origin, gender, identity, age, religion, background or role within the company. We are convinced that a diverse environment is the best breeding ground for innovative, sustainable and forward-looking solutions to major challenges.