Do you want to dive into the fast-growing industry of drones and get a rewarding experience in a dynamic start-up environment?
At Flyability, we believe that robots should be sent into hazardous places and dangerous situations instead of humans. To support our belief, we created Elios, the world’s first collision-tolerant flying robot that for the first time allows remote entry to complex and indoor spaces. With more than 130 employees, Flyability is the pioneer in the UAV indoor inspection industry. Joining Flyability is not just taking on a new job, it is seizing the opportunity to improve the life of millions of people and build the future of robotics.
To complete our creative and dynamic team in Denver, CO, we are seeking a:
Regional Director, Americas 100%
Starting date: as soon as possible
We are looking for a Regional Director to manage our Denver (CO) branch. This role will be responsible for all sales and operations in North America and Latin America.
What you will own:
- Own regional revenue and profit targets for North America and Latin America
- Lead and manage the regional sales and operations team, driving recruitment, training, and performance processes
- Define and execute a comprehensive regional sales and operations strategy aligned with overall company objectives
- Develop and manage budgets for the region, ensuring effective use of resources
- Provide regular updates to executive leadership of regional P&L and forecasts
- Ensure effective communication and collaboration within the region and with other departments within the organization
- Develop and maintain relationships with external stakeholders, including key customers and partners
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field
- 5+ years of experience in B2B sales leadership and management roles
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time, nationally and internationally
- Proven track record in achieving and surpassing revenue and profit targets
- Native English speaker, Spanish is a strong asset
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and organizational skills
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Ability to analyze and interpret financial reports and data
- Experience in the inspection or surveying industry is an asset
- Ability to load, unload, set up equipment weighing 50-70 pounds
- Ability to work on industrial sites, which may require climbing multiple flights of stairs
- Ability to work in the United States and drive a vehicle
Flyability is a young Swiss company that values independent thinking combined with a collaborative spirit. Every day, you will have the opportunity to share your ideas and contribute to solving problems. We all work together, and each voice is important to move forward.
Ready to join?
We know the confidence gap and impostor syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply —regardless of your past experience or resume, we’d love to hear from you.
Flyability is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Flyability is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Flyability are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, […], family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Flyability will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Flyability encourages applicants of all ages.
- Salary range between 120’000 USD and 150’000 USD, part of the salary will include an uncapped bonus based on results
- Health insurance paid for employee
- Participation for dental insurance
- 401k matching
- STD, LTD and AD&D paid for employee
- Life insurance paid for employee
- 15 days PTO + 9 federal holidays
- 4 days personal leave + 7 sick days
- Annual trip to Switzerland
- Vision and supplemental life insurances available